Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pearly Girly


























There is something so pretty about this dress. Such simplicity and elegance, I was drawn to it right away...and to think that I almost left it at store (pheeewww thankfully I made the right choice). I was headed for lunch at my sisters so I figured what better occasion or excuse to dress up. Since the dress was just so beautiful, all accessories were muted and matching--from pearly collar to pearl earrings and patent belt to patent leather shoes. Lunch and the outfit were success so I decided not to waste time sitting and went out and about. I ended up shopping in the neighborhood, of course, and scored some great deals for future posts. Hope you enjoy. Stay tuned. Till next time.

Dress-H and M
Hair clip-H and M
Belt-yup H and M
Clutch-of course H and M
Jewelry-Gift
Shoes-Connie 

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes




No comments:

Post a Comment