Friday, June 6, 2014

Achy Breaky Heart

























Hi everyone,

Let me begin with this dress and how cute and girly it is. Obviously my posts are a week or two late but that seems to be expected from me and my crazy life. So this is from few weeks ago. I went to a concert, my favorite Croatian singer Oliver Dragojevic was performing. My mom and my sister went with me. All of us had a blast. I felt like a little teenage girl all over again and I think my outfit seems to reflect that, just a tiny bit. At the concert we were singing, dancing and few songs made me thing of my first crush and all those Achy Breaky Hearts and summers spent in Europe. Lovely memories... Till next time. Here are the details:

Dress-Asos
Shoes-Asos
Earrings and Bracelets-Asos
Clutch-H and M
Flower Ring-Payhalf stores

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModBlonde

No comments:

Post a Comment