Thursday, July 3, 2014

Girl With a Balloon





Hi Everyone,

Last weekend I had a chance to get away from the loud New York City and enter the beautiful upstate New York. It was my husbands nephews birthday. We went to a cute orchard where the little kiddies had a party and then of to Saratoga.  In Saratoga we walked around and adored beautiful architecture plus we stopped and had some great ice cream at a local ice cream shop called Plum Dandy, if any of you are there I definitely recommend going there. I love spending time with the loved ones and I try to do it as much as I can. Birthday was fun and I'm glad my son was enjoying time with his cousin, awww family love. Now for my outfit...it is kind of fairy, earthy combo. Apple dress for orchards and floral head band for nature surrounding me that day. The balloon was meant for my son but I somehow ended up carrying it throughout town. Yup, I'm that girl with a balloon : ) Well, of to another journey and this time to celebrate 4th of July. Have a safe one and till next time. xoxo

Dress-Asos (yet again)
Head Band, Shoes, Heart Earrings-Asos
Bag-Deux Lux

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModBlonde

No comments:

Post a Comment