Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Lazy Daisy



























Ciao everyone,

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful summer. Weather always plays a big role when you need to dress your self, meaning better the weather better the outfit, right : ) Summer and Sunday combined equals to lazy daisy. Outfit is from two weeks ago. I went for a little retail therapy and then of to the lunch with my husband and son. Day was very productive and at the same time relaxing. I love days when my life seems like I don't have a care in the world. My outfit is so comfy. This dress just makes me smile and be happy. I went floral all the way so I matched my accessories with the dress. I tried to keep some simplicity since the dress is loud and speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy... Till next time...xoxo

Dress-Asos
Belt-Dorothy Perkins 
Sunnies, Earrings, Shoes-also from Asos
Bag-Thrifted
Ring-Annie Sez 

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModBlonde 

No comments:

Post a Comment