Monday, October 6, 2014

Nautical in Central Park













My Dear Minions, 

The sweet smell of autumn is here. Leaves are changing their color, nice cool breeze is running through my hair mmmm... it all feels nice and refreshing. Don't get me wrong summer is still my favorite season and this post is from the leftover summer. I have been busy for some time re-decorating my apartment and as usual neglected my blog. This post is from beautiful enchanted (OK now I'm overdoing it) :) Central Park. It was a nice family day outing all dressed in nautical and it was not planned, I swear. This dress is so pretty with lots of cute details all over and those flats c'mon, cuteness overload 100%. It was a I feel pretty, oh so pretty kind of a day. Now on to the details and grab them while you can - dress is still on sale at ModCloth.com just sayin (you welcome). Till next time.

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModblonde

Dress - I'm on a Paddle Boat Dress, ModCloth
Shoes - Marine Character Flat, ModCloth
Bow Bag - Aldo
Watch - Asos
Earrings & Bracelet - Gift from my old manager : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment