Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pop, Pop, Neon
























Dear Minions, 

It must have been the hottest day of the summer when I was taking these blog pictures. I tried my best to keep cool. This dress is just perfect though. I have so many floral dresses but this one was my to go dress almost the whole summer. It's very forgiving and comfortable. As for the shoes I can't say the same thing, but they're pretty (oh the things we do for beauty-no shame). This particular day not much was going on but you know me by now I still dress up, reason being this time um... going out for lunch, meh good enough for me. Please excuse my melting face : ) thanks to heat wave. Hope you enjoy. Till next time. 

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModBlonde

Dress-Asos
Shoes-Lulu's 
Bag-ModCloth
Belt-H & M
Earrings-River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment