Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice !!!





































Hello my Minions,

It's been a while but nonetheless here is my belated Halloween outfit. Yes it's an outfit and since I am not fortunate enough to wear a costume to work I got a little creative and this is the end result. Once I saw my self in the mirror all I could think of is Beetlejuice. Weather was more than perfect and after work I did go trick or treating with my little man he was Captain America and if you go to my Instagram ( instagram.com/agentmodblonde )feed you can check out more photos of me and little Captain America. Till next time.

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love
AgentModBlonde

Dress - Target
Belt - Forever 21
Hat & Earrings - Asos
Boots - (oldie but a goodie) Rampage
Clutch/Bag - Coach
Sunnies - ZeroUV
Necklace - Cinderella stores 
Ring - Gift 



No comments:

Post a Comment