Friday, November 28, 2014

It's Modern Retro Time

























Dear Minions,

I know that cold weather is approaching and that my posts will become even more scarce and I don't want to think too far into the future and all the brrr snow and unwillingness to dress or walk out of the house. For now I will focus on the cuteness of this outfit. Yes it was the perfect fall weather and yes I got to dress oh so adorable. This time I got to spend some much needed time with some amazing girls. Weekends like this one don't happen very often but that is why I appreciate them more and have more fun with some amazing friends. As usual for me it's comfort importance and this time outfit just reminded me of some past time even though it has nothing to do with past maybe it's just the color combinations. Anyways I hope you enjoy this post and till next time...

Hugs, Kisses & Cupcakes
Love,
AgentModBlonde

Blouse - Dorothy Perkins
Sweater - Thrifted
Skirt - H & M (recent purchase)
Shoes - DSW
Sunnies - Zero UV
Bag - Gift from my awesome auntie
Necklace and Hair Bow - Forever 21 
Bunny Earrings - Mad Hops Earrings from ModCloth

No comments:

Post a Comment